YIPEEEE!! it's AUGUST already and indeed my month of July really turned out to be JOLLY :)
Anyways, I wanted to start my August blogs with something different and with such an "AMAZING" story -- actually it's a LOVE STORY. One love story of 2 different couples. Let's say they are my "HIGHSCHOOL" friends and schoolmates. Both couples were studying in the same school and they are in the same levels. One couple is older than me for 1 year and the other one is younger than me for a year also.
I really don't know much of how their entire relationship went through but all I can say is that they proved me that fairy tale endings can come true. How? simple -- they both LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. They started as classmates, became friends, get to know each other well, soon became lovers [that's the most exciting and thrilling part as a couple -- you'll get through some ups and downs and still manage to fix everything] and now they ended as husbands and wives. They got a part of what they wanted in life and it was really amazing. Only a few couples ended together in marriage and I am really happy to see them made it to the altar.
I got some of their pictures of their wedding and it is so lovely. What can I say -- I really LOVE weddings :) Here are their photos.
COUPLE I
COUPLE II
That's it -- That's them .. A REAL FAIRY TALE -- A REAL HAPPILY EVER AFTER :)
BitterSweet26_09








No comments:
Post a Comment